tourist destination volunteer activities related to the environment

Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México
Plantel Nezahualcóyotl de la Escuela Preparatoria
Course: English IV
Teacher: Jorge Ignacio Gutiérrez Vásquez
Members: Esli Gabriela Muñoz Rivera,    Erick Rogelio Peña Martínez,    
José Manuel Esquivel Villegas,    Ángel Jiménez Pliego

Volunteer Activities

 I will New York (United States)

 

Hotel: I will Hyatt Place New York/Times Square

1-The trip to the destination and where you stay

4 stars  Hotel in Manhattan, New York Hyatt Place New York City/Times Square offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TV in the Hell's Kitchen district of New York.

very clean, very comfortable beds and excellent location.

7.6 Good

Prices from MXN 4,044 per night

 

2-The climate 

Weather: Cloudy Skies

Sensation T. 20°

 

3-Name and purpose of the Volunteer Activities Program you are part of

 A medium for all

Purpose: Expand know ledge of the immediate environment. It is the responsibility of both schools and parents to promote children's education by helping them understand the environment and carry out activities related to Energy, Landscape, Air, Water and Wildlife. Promote interest in participation and improvement of the environment. environment around them. 

 

4-Five activities you did


I'm going to or kayaking

I'm going to or recreational fishing

I'm going to or autonomous diving

I'm going to Free diving

I'm going to or cave diving

 

5-Three activities you plan to do in the next few days

I'm going to do or paragliding

I'm going to do or Hang Gliding

I'm going to do Hot air balloo



Cancun Quintana Roo

collection of inorganic waste on the coast of the seas

1-The trip to the destination and where you stay

The trip has a distance of more or less than 1295 km, during my stay there I will stay in a hotel that is in front of the sea

2-The climate

Cancun's climate is semi-tropical, and that means the average temperature is relatively warm.

3-Name and purpose of the Volunteer Activities Program you are part of

The sea needs your help

This program has the purpose of helping the sea to no longer be so polluted since as Cancun is a very touristic place, it results in a lot of inorganic waste on the sea coast.

4-Five activities you did

Go out with bags or pick up waste that is near the sea

Encourage people to use less plastic products

Tell people about the consequences of pollution

Be aware that people who go do not leave their waste

Observe and check that tourists do not deposit garbage in the sea

5-Three activities you plan to do in the next few days

Go out by boat to remove the waste that floats in the sea

Make competition of who removes more waste and that the winner has a type of compensation

Making dynamic games in what it involves helps to keep the sea clean



Zocalo Mexico City

Better orchard and promotion of green areas

1-The trip to the destination and where you stay

The trip has a distance of 68 km, where we are going to stay at the Mumedi Design Hotel which is Francisco I. Madero 74 Centro Area!, 06000 Mexico City

2-The climate

In most of its territory there is a sub-humid temperate climate (87%). In the rest there is a dry and semi-dry climate (7%) and a humid temperate climate (6%). The average annual temperature is 16°C.

3-Name and purpose of the Volunteer Activities Program you are part of

Better orchard and promotion of green areas

We have seen the space of the zócalo of Mexico City with different colors, this time green will be the color that paints its floor this weekend with food from day to day. This is so that people help us with this program and participate in the various activities to help have a positive environmental impact.

4-Five activities you did

Go out with my team and advertise the day before giving them a short introduction

The next day trees were distributed to people so that they could plant them in their homes.

Educational films were presented for children and adults on the importance of trees

Several dynamic games were made so that the people who win those dynamics get their eco pot

Courses were given to learn how to cultivate a garden

 

 

5-Three activities you plan to do in the next few days

Take a planetarium and that environmental content is projected in it

Invite and make a square of 100% natural products

Distribute various seeds so that they can plant them at home




Destination: I will London (UK)
 
1-The trip to the destination and where you stay
Hotel:  I will Cromwell International Hotel 3 stars
 Hotel in Kensington, London
 
Close to London's lively Theatreland area, Cromwell International Hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff. The location of the hotel, the excellent attention of the staff
4.6 Scoring
Prices starting from
MXN 1,104
per night
 
2-The climate: 7°C°FPrecipitation Chance: 8%Humidity: 87%Wind: 5 km/h
 
3-Name and purpose of the Volunteer Activities Program you are part of A medium for all
Purpose: Society knows and participates in caring for the environment, ecosystems and the biological and cultural diversity that the areas harbor so that the participants can contribute their knowledge and at the same time continue with their training, generating in them the habit of conservation of environment. translates into the contribution of a benefit to society and constitutes a form of active participation in favor of the conservation of biodiversity.
 
4-Five activities you did
I'm going to environmental design
I'm going to Species monitoring and conservation actions
I'm going to Restoration
I'm going to community development
I'm going to Support in administrative activities
 
5-Three activities you plan to do in the next few days
I'm going to do permaculture
I'm going to do Bioconstruction
I'm going to do animal protection